The Meet & Greet is our best networking event of the year – it is an evening spent with representatives from companies highly involved in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Each groups of students will rotate to different table to ask questions and learn more about the companies ‘operation and the types of careers offered. Previously, students have been highly successful in developing connections for their future purposes.
Meet & Greet 2018 will attract more than 50 students and 15 companies’ representatives
- Location: Drake Center, Asper School of Business
- Date: Monday, January 15, 2018
- Time: 5:45 pm – 9:00 pm
- Food is provided
- $15 for paid UMSCO members
- $20 for non UMSCO members
- All tickets are reserved for University of Manitoba students
How to buy tickets:
- Buy at our booth #3 on the main floor from Jan 3 – Jan 15, 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Buy online at: click here
- Prices is set $20 for online purchase + $1.51 transaction fee
- If you paid your membership this year already ($10) please email us to get $5 refund. Transaction fee is not refunded.
What should I prepare for the Networking event:
- Have your resume/business cards ready (you can order your cards at asperCSA
- Research about all the companies attended once we release the final list during January and see what can you talk to them
- Check our useful resources at Asper CDC’s tips and guidelines for job seekers
Employers and organizations who participated in 2017:
Arnold Bros Transport
North West Company
Employers and organizations who have participated in the past: